Release Date: 23rd Feb 2018(On-Premise), 24th Feb 2018(SaaS)
List of Improvements and Bug fixes included as part of QMetry 7.6 - Build 4 (7.6.4)
- Added permissions/rights for Assign Tester.
- Added option at domain level allow/disallow auto scope of platforms while creating a new release or cycle. This feature is only available for customers with Parent-Child feature enabled.
- Fixed bug that prevented attachment icon on execution screen to refresh post adding the logs.
- Fixed bug that caused the import/export notification pop-up to diminish immediately.
- Fixed bug that prevented automation results to be uploaded in through api, if drop id was not provided.
- Fixed bug that prevented auto focus on test case when executed from Test Suite > Test Case view.
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives. QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives.