Release Date: 9th Feb 2018(On-Premise), 10th Feb 2018(SaaS)
List of Improvements and Bug fixes included as part of QMetry 7.6 - Build 3 (7.6.3)
- Testers can now sort test cases on "Test suite - Test Case view" based on priority and state fields.
- "Latest Test case Executions by User " report can now be filtered by user who have executed the test cases i.e "Executed By".
- The Issue Owner field will be alphabetically sorted on First Name
- Fixed bug that prevented read only users from viewing test suites.
- Fixed bug that prevented users to download the attachments from child Test Cases.
- Fixed bug that did not display the latest test case version on Test suite if "Use this version for all Cycles in this Domain" and ''Reset Test case status to Not Run in all cycle" option is selected while updating the test case.
- Fixed bug that prevented access to attachments in the destination domain, post cloning.
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives. QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives.