Release Date:19th Jan 2018(On-Premise), 20th Jan 2018(SaaS)
List of Improvements and Bug fixes included as part of QMetry 7.6 - Build 2 (7.6.2)
- Added ability to bulk edit the test cases without creating their new versions.
User will be asked for confirmation while moving test assets between folders.
- Multi lookup lists supports "contains search" to find matching values in list.
- Added ability to attach URLs, Web links as attachments to Test Run logs using Rest API. Refer section "Add URL as attachment to test run log" in the Rest Api guide.
- For easy selection user lists will be displayed in format 'First Name Last Name (Alias)'.
- Added ability to export the test case view in Test Suite module.
- Added support to export reports & queries in CSV format.
- Added country names to timezone in user profile for quick selection.
- Test Step description on execution screen can now be selected and copied.
- The option "Show Assets" on module grids would be "off" by default which will improve the module tree performance. *
- Fixed bug that prevented the user from deleting automation agent.
- Fixed bug that displayed partial list of Jira users in issue owner field.
- Fixed bug that prevented users to unassign a tester on execution screen.
- Fixed bug that distorted UI if platform attributes are edited in a Platform containing less than 4 attributes.
- Fixed bug that did not allow to import automation result file in QMetry via Rest API.
- Deactivated user will be notified with a proper message, when they try to login.
- Fixed bug that corrupted test case folder paths while moving them between folders.*
- Fixed bug that prevented auto creation of users through LDAP if First Name, Last Name or Email id parameters are not configured. QMetry will provide the exact cause of the failure.*
- Fixed bug that prevented users to login if the default scope assigned to them is archived.*
- Fixed bug that gave incorrect message on login if the license is expired.*
- Fixed bug that prevented auto refresh of test case section in requirement after creating test case directly from requirement.*
(* - Issue marked; are included for On-premise and were already released for SaaS in build 7.6.1 on 23rd Dec 2017)
If you wish to upgrade to latest patch write us at email@example.com mentioning your current version and QMetry Support should provide you the upgrade guide. Note : QMetry patches are cumulative which means they contain all the previous patches within a release. Thus you do not need to install the previous patches first; however, you must be using the latest Minor release of QMetry (e.g. if you are using v7.3 then upgrade to v7.4 before applying a v7.4 patch).
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives. QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives.