You can create New QMetry Automation Studio Project by using top bar.one can follow below steps to new QMetry Automation Studio Project.
1. Click on icon from top bar. This will open New Project Wizard.
2. Select QAS Project from QAS folder and click Next.
3. Give appropriate project name. Click Next.
4. Give Base URL of Application Under Test and click Next.
5. Add configuration parameter and test groups. See more about Run Configurations and Test Groups.
6. Click Finish and you would be able to see the project created.