QMetry Automation Studio Project Directory structure:
Once QMetry Automation Studio project is created, you will see below directory structure and necessary files. Purpose of each directory is mentioned below.
- The bin directory contains compiled classes, and is a volatile directory that is deleted by the target cleanin build.xmlfile.
- The config directory contains testng.xml file, and is a place holder for configuration files.
- The lib directory contains required jar files, and is a place holder for other library jars/zips.
- The resources directory contains all required resources including properties files and data files, and is a place holder for other resources.
- The scenarios directory is the default place holder for all the iat and iabscenario files.
- The scripts directory contains ant script to build and run automation. It also contains bat file for windows environment.
- The src directory contains all java files and is a place holder for other java files.
- The test-results directory contains result files.