Patch # 7.0.04.21 (Patch 2)
Release Date: 18 Nov 2016 (On-Premise), 20 Nov 2016 (Saas)
List of Issues fixed in Patch 7.0.04.21 (Patch 2)
- Fixed bug which prevented the download of exported data files if asset is opened from link in shared email.
- Fixed bug that did not load "Create Test Case from Requirement" window when requirement is accessed from My Requirements report.
- Fixed bug that prevented filtering of status column in Test Case Step on execution screen.
- Fixed bug that prevented resizing of Test Case Step grid on execution screen when its maximized.
- Fixed UI on edit Platform Attribute window to make action button visible.
- Fixed bug that imported duplicate JIRA issues in QMetry.
- Fixed bug that displayed incorrect column data in Test Cases Description with Steps Report.
Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need any assistance.
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives. QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives.