Patch # 7.0.04.18 (Patch 1)
- 7.0.04.17 - 28 Oct 2016 (On-Premise), 30 Oct 2016 (SaaS).
- 7.0.04.18 - 13 Nov 2016 (Hot Fix-SaaS/OnPremise)
List of Issues fixed in Patch 7.0.04.18 (Patch 1)
- Fixed bug which did not load the Test case steps of first Test case on execution if opened from Test suite's Test case view.
- Fixed bug that prevented the date type field to appear on issues grid.
- Fixed bug that prevented attachment download on execution screen.
- Fixed bug that distorted QMetry UI on chrome browser due to special character (#).
- Fixed bug that prevented notification emails to be sent when requirements were edited using API.
- Improvement : Improved execution screen that allows testers to add Actual Outcome, Comments and Attachments while executing test case step in a single popup.
- Improved performance of Testcase coverage report, that fixed the cause behind QMetry Non-responsive behavior. (Hot Fix)
Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need any assistance.
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives. QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives.