Reports on test suite module:
There are 3 reports available on test suite module window.
- Coverage status
- Platform report
- Build report
- Coverage report:
- This report shows how many test cases are executed or covered.
- By filtering the test status column on the report user can know overall coverage of the test suites.
- This report is also shows on the test case, platform level, test suite, test step levels.
- On selecting those levels user can able to adjust the report view how they want to see.
- Platform report:
- Platform reports gives the view of report by the list of platforms.
- Platform wise report helps to identify the execution well.
- Build report:
- If the execution of test suite done on “Builds” then to see the reports for each build user can use this report.
- Build report gives the view for test case, test suite and platform level.
- The view can be adjustable on how user want to see or observe report.