QMetry Test Manager for JIRA 1.15
Release Date : Only for JIRA Cloud on Sep 3rd, 2016
InfoStretch is proud to announce version 1.15 which comes with fantastic new Automation features and enhancements on Reports for all QMetry Test Manager for JIRA users.
- Support for automation : Automation Engineers/Testers can import the automation results to QMetry. They can also combine manual test results with automation and determine test coverage. QA managers could now check the automation time, test failure logs directly on the Test Run screen.
- Reports can now exported to excel. This allows QA Manager/Testers to review specific Test Scenarios, Test Runs or Action Steps and do further custom analytics in excel. These exported Test assets have hyperlinks which would lead directly to JIRA issues.
- Test Execution Results can be exported along with Test scenarios, Action Steps and Step Units.
Upgrading to latest release can be achieved in following ways :
- Automatic Upgrade : The Auto-Update of plugin would begin on Sep 3rd 2016 9:30 PM PST and could take upto 6 hours for the cloud build to be upgraded. Users are recommended not to use the plugin during the time the upgrade is in progress (for 6 hours). If your team wish to grab the updates immediately follow manual update as mentioned below.
- Manual Upgrade : In order to immediately grab the upgrade. The instance administrator should manually update the add-on, before the automatic update occurs. Navigate to UPM (HOSTNAME.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/upm) and click "Update" on the add-on listing.
Note : Refresh browser cache and cookies after the upgrade.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.©2016 QMetry. All rights reserved. www.QMetry.com Phone: (408) 727-1101 Email: sales@QMetry.com