QMetry patches are cumulative which means they contain all the previous patches within a release. Thus you do not need to install the previous patches first; however, you must be using the latest Minor release of QMetry (e.g. if you are using v6.6 then please upgrade to v6.9 before applying a v6.9 patch).
QMetry 6.9 Patches
Patch # 6.9.02.19(Patch 2)
Release Date: 15 July 2016 (On-Premise), 17 July 2016 (SaaS)
List of Issues fixed in Patch 6.9.02.19 (Patch 2)
- Fixed bug which prevented loading of QMetry issue links in Jira.
- Fixed bug which prevented export of "All Testcases in Current Domain" report in xls format.
- Fixed bug which prevented Add to other scope of Test case if "Testing Type" is blank and modified reason is present.
- Fixed bug which gave "System Exception" error while creating a filter with JQL more than 500 characters.
- Fixed bug which exported all data from report instead of filtered data.
- Improvement : Added an option for "Internal Tracker" on link issue pop-up on testsuite execution screen.
- Improvement : LDAP over SSL support for ports 389, 636.
If you wish to upgrade to latest patch please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your current version and QMetry Support should provide you the upgrade guide.
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives. QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives.