Link a "Test Case" to a "Test Suite"
- Create a Test Case like a normal practice.
- Open the newly created test case.
- On the top tabular bar you can see a tab called "Link" with small drop arrow.
- The drop down will give you two options "Test Suites" & "Requirements".
- Click on "Test Suites" which again gives two options "From Grid" and "By ID".
"From Grid" -
- This option will open a new window in which all the test suites are visible in a Grid form for linking.
- You can select to which test suite the selected test case should get linked.
- There is also an option to search the test suite from the grid.
- In the same window a small window at the bottom shows already linked test suites for that particular Test Case.
"By ID" -
- If you already know the ID of the test suite to which you want to link a test case then you can provide the ID and get linked.
Please see the below screenshot for crystal clear understanding.