QMetry patches are cumulative which means they contain all the previous patches within a release. Thus you do not need to install the previous patches first; however, you must be using the latest Minor release of QMetry (e.g. if you are using v6.5 then please upgrade to v6.7 before applying a v6.7 patch).
Patch # 6.7.04.10 (Patch 3)
Release Date: 18th Mar 2016 (On-Premise), 20th Mar 2016 (SaaS)
List of Issues fixed in Patch 6.7.04.10 (Patch 3)
- Fixed bug which gave 'Logout Fail' error after session timeout.
- Fixed bug that passed incorrect sequence of test cases in the json extracted from testsuite for automation.
- Fixed bug that resulted incorrect filtering of fields for Issue module in manage field section.
- Added logs in Testcase Activity tab for attachment link/unlink. Multiple attachment linkages would be separated by comma.
- Fixed bug in Testcase Activity tab that logged changes for all test case steps when any testcase field was updated. Now only the logs for modified fields would be added.
If you wish the upgrade to 6.7.04.10 (Patch 3) please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your current version. QMetry support should send you the upgrade instructions.
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives. QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.©2016 QMetry. All rights reserved. www.QMetry.com Phone: (408) 727-1101 Email: sales@QMetry.com