- Create set of test cases in test case module.
- Create 1 test suite in test suite module.
- Link those newly created test cases to a newly created test suite.
- Select or open the test suite and click on the tab "Copy Scope" which will ask for 2 options i.e 1. Copy from scope 2. Copy to scope.
- Copy from scope- Which provides you the list of test suites associated in that cycle and after selecting the same you can copy those test suite in current scope/cycle.
- Copy to scope > Select the same cycle where the original test suite exists > select the folder in case required > Click on copy to selected which will copy the test suites with unique steps.
Have more questions? Submit a request