InfoStretch shall ensure that Support is available at least 99.9% of the time measured on a calendar month basis (the “Service Level”), except for:
- Planned downtime for routine maintenance (for which InfoStretch shall give at least 48 hours notice and which InfoStretch shall schedule between midnight and 3am, Eastern time),
- Emergency maintenance (for which InfoStretch will give as much advance notice as is reasonable under the circumstances), and/or
- Downtime resulting from causes beyond the reasonable control of InfoStretch that are unforeseeable and unavoidable, including, without limitation, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links (items (i)-(iii) collectively, “Downtime”).
Backup & Recovery :
- Backup Schedule
- Hot backups on Slave DB.
- Complete Backups are scheduled "once a day" at 8:30 PM PST.
- Last 5 Full daily backups (Monday-Friday) + 8 weekly backups + 12 Monthly backups.
- Recovery Point Objective (RPO) = 24 hours
- Recovery Time Objective (RTO) = 12 hours