Patch # 6.7.04.08 (Patch 2)
Release Date: 4th Mar 2016 (On-Premise), 6th Mar 2016 (SaaS)
QMetry patches are cumulative which means they contain all the previous patches within a release. Thus you do not need to install the previous patches first; however, you must be using the latest Minor release of QMetry (e.g. if you are using v6.5 then please upgrade to v6.7 before applying a v6.7 patch).
List of Issues fixed in Patch 6.7.04.08
- Fixed bug that gave an exception and prevented opening of Testcase View in Testsuite Module for some users.
- Fixed bug that prevented export of Test Case steps in correct order.
- Added Testcase Folder Path and Testsuite Folder Path in the Test Case Execution Status Report.
- Fixed bug which did not allow to overwrite already saved JIRA rights in QMetry, by adding option to re-enter Save Integration credentials under user profile section.
- Fixed bug that prevented the opening of Test Assets shared sent via 'Share Email' functionality.
- Fixed performance bug that gave script errors when opening modules with huge data.
- Fixed pagination bug in Testsuite Module which prevented display of Testsuites.
- Fixed bug that gave Logout Failed error when clicked on Logout button.
- Fixed bug prevented displaying of Testcase, Requirement and Testsuite details grids and opened as blank.
- Fixed bug that exported all the assets during search even regardless of search criteria.
Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you wish the upgrade for 6.7.04.08 (Patch 2), stating your current version.
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives. QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives.