Patch # 6.6.04.11(Patch 3)
- On Premise - 29th Jan 2016
- SaaS - 31st Jan 2016
List of Issues fixed in Patch 6.6.04.11
- Fixed bug that created a new version of Testcase when attachments were unlinked and the option of "not" creating a new version was selected.
- Fixed bug that displayed "Uncovered" twice in the status column on the list grids.
- Fixed bug that prevented Cloning of Domains when Cloning option is Structure.
- Fixed bug that prevented export of Testcase Entity Key while exporting Testsuites.
- Fixed bug that prevented creation of test case issue links in JIRA, when test cases were linked to requirements from testcase module.
- Fixed bug that gave "Invalid id" error while unlinking testcase from testsuites using Folder Tree Panel.
- Fixed bug that prevented link issues from Rally since workspace and project drop down were unavailable.
Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need any assistance.
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives.QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.©2015 QMetry. All rights reserved. www.QMetry.com Phone: (408) 727-1101 Email: sales@QMetry.com