QMetry patches are cumulative which means they contain all the previous patches within a release. Thus you do not need to install the previous patches first; however, you must be using the latest Minor release of QMetry (e.g. if you are using v6.4 then please upgrade to v6.5 before applying a v6.5 patch).
Patch # 6.5.02.10(Patch 2)
Release Date: 29th Nov,2015
List of Issues fixed in Patch 6.5.02.10
- Added integration for JIRA 7.1.
- Fixed bug : Filter not working on Link Platform Window.
- Fixed bug : Platform Name would appear as tooltip on platform matrix view.
List of Issues fixed in Patch 6.5.02.07 (Patch 1)
- Fixed bug : Attachments could be added Bugzilla, while creating issues from QMetry to Bugzilla.
- Fixed bug : Sorting of values in component list would be Alphabetic.
- Fixed bug : The Issue types configured in the all JIRA Projects would be available in the "Issue Type" drop-down for any Integrated JIRA Project with a QMetry Domain.
- Fixed bug : Attachments linked through API's would now be linked to the latest version of the Requirement and Testcase.
- Fixed bug : Default value of the custom udf would not be blank, after deletion of default value from the custom list. Fix : If the custom list value is set as default it could not be deleted unless the default value is changed to other value.
- Fixed bug : "System Exception Occurred" while executing a test case on platform with more than 100 characters in length.
- Fixed bug : "System Exception Occurred" while executing a test case with more than 100 characters in Testsuite summary length.
- Fixed bug : S Curve report shows incorrect dashboard.
- Fixed bug : When Severity is modified in bugzilla issue it would be updated back in QMetry.
- Improvement : Added Testcase and Testsuite folder paths in Testcase Execution Progress Report, to allow filtering based on folder names.
Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need any assistance.
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives.QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.©2015 QMetry. All rights reserved. www.QMetry.com Phone: (408) 727-1101 Email: sales@QMetry.com