QMetry 7.6 Introduction
Version : 7.6, Released for SaaS (Cloud) : Nov 28, 2017; Released for On-premise : Dec 5, 2017
QMetry is happy to announce the latest release for QMetry Test Management - v7.6 for all it's customers. The new release focuses on the following improvements & bug fixes.
- Added ability to exports Test suites in plain text only.
- Enhanced Security for Rest API calls.
- Performance enhancements for following areas :
- Faster Authentication & Authorization
- Background syncing with Jira which leads to speedy bulk operations
- Handling bulk email notifications
- Fixed bug that did not open testcase issue link in Jira for SaaS customers.
- Fixed bug that blanked out the testcase state field values post bulk edit if Parent Child Sync feature is enabled. The testcases with "Approved" state would still be blanked out, so that they can be identified and synced later.
- Fixed bug that prevented importing of more than 100 Jira issues from Jira Cloud to QMetry through a single filter. The filter would import all the issues that fall under selected JQL.
- Fixed bug that prevented importing of more than 500 Jira issues from Jira Server to QMetry through a single filter. The filter would import all the issues that fall under selected JQL.
- Fixed bug that created multiple copies of a same filter.
- Fixed bug that prevented unlinking of testcases from execution screen when testcases were removed from scope.
- Fixed bug that prevented folders search using browser search capability.
- Fixed bug that prevented auto refresh of testcase section in requirement after creating testcase directly from requirements.
- Fixed bug that prevented some reports to open in IE 11
- Fixed bug that prevented deletion of Test suites if integrated Jira is not accessible.
- Fixed bug that displayed multiple entries for the same execution on testcase issue links in Jira.
- Fixed bug that prevented selection of folder when accessed through folder share link.
- Fixed bug that distorted UI while editing platform attribute of type large text on Platform detail screen.
- Fixed bugs that led to slow performance if email notification queue gets piled up due incorrect SMTP settings.
Installation & Upgrade Changes
- Email Notification is now merged into QMetry Application.
SaaS customers will be automatically updated and are always on the latest version.