QMetry 7.5 Release Note
Version : 7.5, Released for SaaS (Cloud) : Sep 23, 2017
QMetry is proud to announce the latest release for QMetry Test Management - v7.5 for all it's cloud customers. The new release includes important security updates and performance improvements in the following areas.
- Bulk edit of Test Assets
- Faster execution of Testcases and status calculation.
- Enhanced performance for bulk execution of Test cases through Platform Matrix.
- Quicker Import / Export of Test Assets via Excel.
- Optimized Domain Clone
- Faster and Secure addition of new users.
- Improved syncing of JIRA issues to QMetry.
- Add to scope of test assets would be a background operation.
REST API Changes
- There have been changes in the REST API's response structure. Download the latest REST API guide from here.
- Delete Requirement Folder
- Get Testcase Run Id using Testcase id
- List Custom List Values
- Link Requirements to Issues
- Search Testcase
- Authentication using Usertoken
- The Base URL for all the QMetry Cloud instances have been changed from https://<domainname>.qmetry.com/AA888 to https://<domainname>.qmetry.com.
- We strongly recommend to use API Key based authentication instead of Usertoken.