QMetry is proud to announce the latest release of QMetry Test Management for JIRA for all it's Cloud customers. The newer release includes Automation & Reports enhancements based on direct users feedback.
- Available support for German, French and Spanish languages. We will continue to add support for more languages on demand.
- Redesigned Executive Test Coverage report : Added ability to select stories and generate coverage report for Manual and Automation executions. Generate filtered report for test runs and associated testcases. Also, view associated defects and their statuses.
- Redesigned Test Run report : View execution coverage of testcases along with their associated defects, based on selected Test runs .
- Added option to choose test assets hierarchy while importing test execution results via API. Testers can choose to create hierarchy of Test Scenarios - Test Cases OR Test Cases - Test steps.
- Added ability to merge execution results into a single Test Run via API.
- Added ability to associate Test Cases, Test Scenario directly to Stories, while importing Test Runs via API.
All JIRA Cloud instances are upgraded with the new version on 5th August.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.©2017 QMetry. All rights reserved. www.QMetry.com Phone: (408) 727-1101 Email: sales@QMetry.com