Patch # 7.4.04.21 (Patch 1)
Release Date: 30 June 2017 (On-Premise - 7.4.04.21), 1st July 2017 (SaaS-7.4.04.21)
List of Issues fixed in Patch 7.4.04.21 (Patch 1)
- Fixed bug that did not record audit activity for some of the testcase fields.
- Fixed bug that sent incorrect "edited date" in the Testcase email notification.
- Fixed bug that prevented reordering of testcases in a test suite.
- Fixed bug that incorrectly calculated uncovered testcase status.
- Fixed bug that froze the “Add to scope” window while scoping test assets from one cycle to other cycle. This event is made as background process post 2 mins.
- Fixed bug that froze the “Bulk Edit” window while editing multiple testcases. This event is made as background process post 2 mins.
- Fixed bug that reset the focus of testcase step during execution on Testcase execution screen.
- All rich text fields can be exported in Plain and HTML text.
- Added option to export Testcases only in Plain Text.
- Structure Clone of a domain will not clone platforms and platform groups. This would make the cloning faster. Platform clone will be part of Structure and Data cloning.
- Save view feature on Test suite execution screen will save the repositioning of Testcase Steps columns. (View of first testcase will be saved for rest all other testcases.)
- Improvement : Sync Notifications would send reminder to users to push latest version of parent testcases to children. You can switch ON the settings at Admin >> Domain.
- Improvement : Reduced number of API hits from QMetry to JIRA. QMetry would send consolidated updates to JIRA instead of individual updates. Issue links creation/status updates will happen in JIRA every 15 mins.
If you wish to upgrade to latest patch write us at email@example.com mentioning your current version and QMetry Support should provide you the upgrade guide. Note : QMetry patches are cumulative which means they contain all the previous patches within a release. Thus you do not need to install the previous patches first; however, you must be using the latest Minor release of QMetry (e.g. if you are using v7.3 then upgrade to v7.4 before applying a v7.4 patch).
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives. QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives.