Patch # 7.3.06.14 (Patch 1)
Release Date: 1 Apr 2017 (SaaS - 7.3.06.14), 31 Mar 2017 (On-Premise-7.3.06.14)
List of Issues fixed in Patch 7.3.06.14 (Patch 1)
- Fixed bug that distorted the UI of "Assign roles to user" grid while assigning roles.
- Fixed bug that prevented configuration of Internal Tracker to a new domain.
- Fixed bug that prevented filtering of test cases by assigned Tester on the execution screen.
- Fixed bug that prevented filtering of test cases by execution status on TestSuite >> Testcase View.
- Fixed bug that displayed incorrect status for option "Make build selection mandatory during execution" on manage Admin >> Build window.
- Fixed bug that did not display records in Test Suite Execution Report.
- Fixed bug that did not display records in Test Suite Run Details with Steps.
- Fixed bug that did not displayed incorrect records in the Login Logout Report
- Fixed bug that prevented auto activation of users that got deactivated due to incorrect login attempts.
- Fixed bug that prevented correct tagging of users on manage users screen.
- Fixed bug that prevented filtering of records on the following reports.
- Test Hours in Multiple Test suites.
- Testcase Execution Status by Phase
- Testcase Step Execution Status by Phase
- Testcase Execution Status by Phase(All Status)
- Fixed bug that prevented change of scope if QMetry URL is opened from shared email.
- Fixed bug that did not load other domain fields on Manage Field window.
- Fixed alignment of System Setting options on Admin Module.
- Fixed bug that sent email notification to inactive users.
- Fixed exception that prevented adding of new issues into internal tracker if description is more than 65k characters. The limit of description is set to 65k characters.
- Add Testcase Priority and Issue External-id fields in All Test case execution assignments report.
If you wish to upgrade to latest patch write us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your current version and QMetry Support should provide you the upgrade guide. Note : QMetry patches are cumulative which means they contain all the previous patches within a release. Thus you do not need to install the previous patches first; however, you must be using the latest Minor release of QMetry (e.g. if you are using v7.2 then upgrade to v7.3 before applying a v7.3 patch).
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives. QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives.