Patch #7.2.02.25 (Patch 4)
Release Date: 04 Mar 2017 (SaaS), 03 Mar 2017 (On-Premise)
List of Issues fixed in Patch 7.2.02.25 (Patch 4)
- Fixed bug that did not allow testers to edit Release details in IE.
- Fixed bug that caused misalignment of module grid columns in IE browser.
- Fixed bug that prevented display remote issue links of QMetry assets in JIRA.
- Fixed bug that prevented attachment of multiple files on execution screen.
- Fixed bug that prevented from creating bug if Issue Owner field is not in sync with JIRA assignee.
- Fixed bug that prevented the export of Test suite when accessed from an shared link.
- Fixed bug that prevented syncing of child test cases if the parent scope is locked.
- Improvement : Sharing folder via email generates link that will take user directly to the asset folder.
- Improvement : Added ability for "Admin" user to send emails to all or selected users from QMetry. (Only for installed version.)
- Added new logos of QMetry Test Management.
If you wish to upgrade to latest patch write us at email@example.com mentioning your current version and QMetry Support should provide you the upgrade guide. Note : QMetry patches are cumulative which means they contain all the previous patches within a release. Thus you do not need to install the previous patches first; however, you must be using the latest Minor release of QMetry (e.g. if you are using v7.1 then upgrade to v7.2 before applying a v7.2 patch).
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives. QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives.