Patch # 7.2.02.10 (Patch 1)
Release Date: 13 Jan 2017 (Saas), 20 Jan 2017 (On-Premise).
List of Issues fixed in Patch 7.2.02.10 (Patch 1)
- Fixed bug that prevented "Copy To Scope" of Test Suites from Test suite List Grid.
- Fixed bug that did not allow Test Logs column to display on execution screen in default view.
- Fixed bug that incorrectly calculated "Online for" duration on the manage user screen.
- Fixed bug that created duplicate Test case steps while copy/paste the steps in the same test case.
- Fixed bug that prevented deletion of "Actual Execution Time" on the execution screen.
- Fixed bug that changed the focus on Test case step while execution.
- Fixed bug that did not link the test case to test suite in order after bulk linking.
- Fixed bug that displayed blank space on the right side of default view for each module.
- Fixed bug that hides menu and task bar when the module windows are maximized.
- Fixed bug that prevented restoring of the windows in the same size on maximizing them.
- Fixed default focus while adding Actual Outcome and Comments fields for Test case step on execution screen.
- Improvement : Added percentage columns on the summary grid for all system reports that display execution reports.
- Improvement : Added action button that allows to quickly Link Test cases through "Link Test case to Test suite screen".
- Improvement : The character limit for Version Comment field is increased from 255 to 1024 characters.
- Improvement : Assign Tester feature will display the tester's name on the confirmation message.
- Improved performance for recently used scopes option.
- Improvement : Added Duration column to linked platform section on Test suite detail screen to show the total time spent for the execution of the platform on Test suite. Duration = End Time - Start Time.
If you wish to upgrade to latest patch write us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your current version and QMetry Support should provide you the upgrade guide. Note : QMetry patches are cumulative which means they contain all the previous patches within a release. Thus you do not need to install the previous patches first; however, you must be using the latest Minor release of QMetry (e.g. if you are using v6.9 then upgrade to v6.10 before applying a v6.10 patch).
QMetry is a Test Management software uniquely designed to improve the efficiency of Quality Assurance teams, while empowering teams to support their quality objectives. QMetry enables testing teams to focus on testing activities while providing a zero maintenance platform. With its centralized repository, QMetry makes it easy for team members to gather, organize and share information for successfully meeting quality objectives.