Updating software using the Available Updates wizard.The Available Updates wizard shows you what updates are available for your software. This wizard is shown if you click the automatic updates notification popup, or if you check for updates using the Help > Check for Updates command. To update your system:
- Review the list of upgrades shown in the wizard. If you do not wish to accept all of the proposed updates, you may check and un-check different items in the list.
- Click Next to see the detailed list of items that will be upgraded. Expanding each item will show what additional items (if any) will be upgraded as part of the update.
- If the selected items have license agreements to be reviewed, you must click Next. Carefully review the license agreements for the upgraded items. If the terms of all these licenses are acceptable, check "I accept the terms in the license agreements." Do not proceed to download the software if the license terms are not acceptable.
- If the license agreements are acceptable, or if the selected items did not have license agreements to review, click Finish. This will begin the download and installation of the updated software.
Some of the items may be digitally signed by the company that provides them. This allows you to verify more easily that the features and plug-ins that are about to be downloaded and installed are coming from a trusted supplier. You may be prompted to verify digitally signed content once the signature is detected.
Warning: Because of the possibility of harmful or even malicious software, you should only download software from parties that you trust.
- Once all of the software is downloaded successfully and the necessary files installed into the product on the local computer, you will be prompted to restart for the Workbench. Click Yes when asked to exit and restart the Workbench for the changes to take effect.